Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods NoSurf's Coupe - Weekend 'Thrash' Results! - Photos and Story

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Malcolm, Nov 24, 2008.

1. He died for me, I live for Him. :)

2. hot stuff

hot stuff
    from Denver

right on Jay - give the frame hell! Hey to the fam!

3. Right on Kerry ! every time I have had probs it becomes very obvious...Looks like you guys had a good time and Jay recieved some much needed help ! love it

4. Rusty

Rusty

Looks like a fun time. I wish I was closer to you guys and I would have been there for sure

Rusty

5. sololobo

sololobo

Way to go guys!!! Thanks for sharing this cool experience with the rest of us. I got goose bumps watching Jeff open his present. I will miss his homemade grille shell, but that one will be dead on when Jeff gets it tweaked, really a great gift. The chance of Kerry having that plug is incredible, love that Suburban!!All the frame work was a treat to see, ya made it all look real easy. A chance to say thanks again, as this is the bunch that helped load my engine on the trailer at the H.A.M.B. drags. Really thrilled to see Jay's rod getting closer to the road again. Cool guys doin cool stuff, I'd call that --cool--~Sololobo~

6. trailer-Ed

trailer-Ed
    from JC, MO

Wish I had known this was going on, I was near Topeka sat picking up a 40 ford truck cab with my boy. we could have made an all nighter out of it and stopped by Jay's. We were headed back to cental MO by 10:30am sat, we could have spent some real time there helping out. Sorry we missed it. Later, Rusty.

7. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Malcolm, thanks for posting this and for going along on this adventure.

Jay, I am glad that we could all come together to help get you back on the rebuild side of this rebuild. I hope that you can keep this project going..... Better, Stronger, Faster....

Kerry, thanks for joining in on this great hotrod adventure. I am really glad that you could make a good day of it. ... I am also amazed at your on the road repairs... this is hotroding... I also admire your attitude towards these old cars, the may break down, but they dont Let you down.

Beemer (s) , it was really cool that you guys could make it out and help out, you guys are Golden, I know that you had stuff going on, but you still made it out.

also, did you guys notice the Goggles that Kerry is wearing while he is cutting the frame. We found them right after you guys left.. hahaha

Mike..... What can I say??? you and Jay stepped up , I still cant believe it... brings a tear to my eye. What friends.

I am still soaking in all of this weekend.

Jeff

8. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Jay, good to see your getting your coupe closer to being back on the road. Don't think you could have asked for a better weekend crew. Gary

9. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

I still can't believe it, myself! :cool:

10. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Very Cool Guys and in just a few days too! Jay you'll be on the road in no time. Very Cool post, wish I were closer to help out!

11. Beemer

Beemer

Lets not forget lout-ass backfire inducing distributor cap & rotor breakdowns too. :D

It was great seeing everyone again, if only for a couple hours.

12. You guys are amazing. Re-enforces my faith in people helping people.

13. Django

Django
    from Chicago

That rules.

I can't believe he happened to have a freeze plug with him. The correct one, no less!

I like the "beer holder". :D

14. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Haha... It does look like she's holding a beer, but it's actually Sioux City Sasparilla (rootbeer)! :D

15. jerry

jerry

Damn!

You out of state guys have all the fun! All I got todo was go to the nostalgia drgs here in my shirtsleeves.

So glad to see the coupe getting closer to being back on the road.

See you guys in Austin.

jerry

16. Good friends.....................priceless.
    It won't be long now Jay.