Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Nostalgia Drags@ Reynolds, GA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirty old man, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Cool man bring it on down :cool:

2. No sweat! Tell him thanks for working on it

3. X2 :cool: I have yet to get a hold of any of these local yokels :eek:

4. [​IMG]
    just decided to update from last year and will get price on shirts tomorrow. Would like to use Blue/gray on gray shirts and White on black. Please give input. Redsled

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  5. Kinky6

Kinky6

Yeah, the dark blue on a light or med. grey shirt would look good; small logo on upper left front, full size on back. White (or maybe orange) on black would be O.K., too.

Jeez, I've got a bunch of black shirts already. :rolleyes:

Later, Kinky6 :cool:

6. Cool poster - and if you reuse it it then becomes the LOGO! so there you have it - it has evolved!

7. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

That's a great T-shirt design!
    However would it be possible to add a line below the nostalgia drags about car show and swap meet? Not for T-shirts, but for a printable flyer to post @ parts stores, etc? The show and swap meet aren't big deals, but do add to the event.
    Dave

8. I'm with you Dave the better we advertise this the better the turn out will be

9. bauschracing

bauschracing

I lived in Laurel MD and visited Capital many times. A lot of old classics racing there. Even had some cool tow vehicles. Remember a lady dragster driver driving for a hardware store. Had a sign saying " when you need a good screw in a hurry"
    Mike

10. im ready i got the little truck running like a champ

11. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I should have the roadster on the road by then, and hopefully chased out enough of the bugs to drive it down.
    But even if I do make it and run, I don't expect much. Haven't worked out a set of tires/wheels to go on rear to gain some traction over those skinny ass Coker/B.F. Goodrich Silvertown bias ply WWW on steel reversed rims it carries now. Gonna be like I'm on ice! And time is drawing to a close!
    Dave

12. Where down to 25 days Thay are flying by

13. theracedude

theracedude

Going to this one too, i hope

14. Going to be a great time with great people and great cars :cool:

15. hell yeah

16. Carl5Coupe

Carl5Coupe
    from Buford Ga

Be getting the slicks out of the barn soon.

17. all those ordering shirts I need a color ASAP. So far we have 16 to get but no color info. They will be 15.00 ea. posters 10.00 for a 12x18. Redsled

18. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Yall please note that Redsled has requested that all who have/or will order T-shirt(s) specify color from his post on previous page.
    Dave

19. I would like 1 large and 1 small both in black and 1 poster

Thanks Brad

20. Kinky6

Kinky6

I'll take a 3XL in the gray shirt/blue (or whatever) ink if you can. I gotta put my computer in for repairs, so I'll be offline for a couple of days.

I'll check back ASAP. Thanks, Kinky6 :cool:

21. Carl5Coupe

Carl5Coupe
    from Buford Ga

I will take 1 Large in BLACK.

22. Carl did you forget about Deb

23. I'll take mine in black and xl Carl will have to pick mine up. He will pay as well. Hen well b even for the cheaters shirt. Wish I could make it but we have a birthday party planne and my dad will be in town with my sister.

24. I'll take whatever dark color( dark grey, brown, black) you think looks best! By the looks of things I will be absent from the show but PM me and I'll get you the $$$

25. Dang Josh I can't believe you won't be there

26. I know right, I was looking forward to meeting Josh and checking out the can.