Register now to get rid of these ads!

NOS WEIAND WCV 327 Dual Quad Manifold SBC

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by amadeus, Nov 14, 2019.

1. amadeus

amadeus

City: Long Beach

State: California
    Price: $450
    VINTAGE WEIAND WCV 327 Dual Quad Aluminum Intake

I have an NOS Weiand Dual Quad Manifold, Got this a while back from a guy that worked at the Old San Fernando Foundry, Intake is NOS, NEVER been mounted.
    Although the intake is new and never been mounted, it does have shelf wear and critter sh*t from sitting on the rafters
    . I have had this intake for decades, was going to use in my '36 but my build has changed direction. This is a great opportunity to get an unmolested period piece for that gasser or hot rod project!

Pics attached are from when I was setting up my motor in the '36, the intake, MALLORY dizzy, Exhaust Manifolds, are also for sale.

I am interested in selling these pieces and do not want a pen pal, do not contact me unless you have the intention to buy my parts, time vampires and pic collectors will be ignored, if you have read this far then you already know what it is that Im selling, if not, Google is your friend.

CASH ONLY, LOCAL PICKUP In the Long Beach area.
    No contact # = NO Response

Thank You.

Attached Files: