Register now to get rid of these ads!

Northwest Hambers: Portland Swapmeet!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by curbspeed, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Just thought I would give a holler out to all the West Coast Hambers to let them know the newly formed Mischief Makers Car Club will be setting up camp at the Portland Swapmeet to promote the 3rd Annual HOTROD-A-RAMA. Swapmeet is April 1,2,3 at the Expo in Portland, Oregon. We will be holding court at spaces 7567-7570. Stop by and say hi and pick up a flyer for the event. This years show is shaping up to be a doozie! We are working on getting some great bands and the cars will be topnotch( What do you expect brother?) Last years show was an absolute scream and we are expecting quite a blowout in August. Need to get all the details that we have? Check out www.hotrodarama.com . See ya at the swap! Dale

2. CGkidd

CGkidd

Hey Dale how's it going? Well I am back in the area again finally till the end of next month. I am finally making some progress on the hot rod. It looks like I am going to miss the show again.. I don't get back from this patrol till the end of Aug. Damn the bad luck.
    Eric

3. Iceberg

Iceberg

I'll stop by and say hello. I'm working car parking duties on Thursday morning so I might catch you there setting up. I am going to make it up to your get together this summer.

Erik