Register now to get rid of these ads!

Northwest Georgia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Lostrebel, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Lostrebel

Lostrebel

Hey all I'm Frank just moved up here to Northwest Georgia Lafayette Georgia actually not far from Dalton I moved here from Florida last year looking forward to meeting some real rodders up this way.

2. Welcome Frank

3. Welcome aboard.

4. please tell us some more about yourself. You like to lay wheel like some of the other REBELS I know?

5. Lostrebel

Lostrebel

I grew up around hot rods my Dad and two uncles had a garage on rt.6 in Dartmouth mass where they were always building rods and kustoms they had a car club called the Lost Rebel's most of the members cars where the same rods they had had since the 50's ol skool east coast rods seriously chopped, channeled, and mostly primered A's through Merc's So I have had the bug as long as I can remember. My first car was a gray primered 53 chevy with an olds 350 that was about 20 years ago. My last car was a 27 ford coupe that I cut up and made a into a roadster pickup it had a 327 with a tri-power then a weiand staggered 4 deuce and finally a 6 deuce with 94's and a muncie 4 speed loved that car but had to sell it to move up here to Georgia so now I'm just starting another build no body yet but I made a chassis up and drilled 17 1 inch holes in a model A axle and split the bones so hopefully I will find an A body to put on that.
    Probably more than you wanted to know......lol

6. That's cool - someone with 6 deuce tuning skillz! Dave is in luck. Looking forward to crossing paths.

7. BOBBY FORD

BOBBY FORD

Welcome! Good to see another southern guy in the HAMB!

8. Lostrebel

Lostrebel

LOL....The only skillz I have is that I know I dont know anything I just listen to the old tymers but the little I have learned I'd be happy to share even better yet get in there and get my hands dirty cause I dig workin on rodz be it mine or someone else's I'm always happy to help.

9. Lil' Billy

Lil' Billy
    from Georgia

Saying a late Hi and welcome from another GA guy.

10. crook

crook
    from Winder,Ga

11. CNC-Dude

CNC-Dude

Welcome to Georgia! If you are looking for some cool dudes in LaFayette to hang out with, I know anyone and everyone there that races and is in to hot rods,just let me know....

12. Lostrebel

Lostrebel

Thanks for the welcome y'all....Yeah CNC-Dude that would be great....

13. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

welcome from buford,ga and there is a swap meet in dalton thats pretty good thats coming up in a few weeks.