Register now to get rid of these ads!

Northern North Dakota help?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by don-vee, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Wondering if there are any HAMBers in the extreme north of ND that could help me out checking out a car?
    My wife's been in the market for a 51-52 Plymouth, and we found one that fits our bill exactly, but it's in St. John, ND way up by the border. A bit of a far ride for me to check it out only to be disappointed. It's happened before, unfortunately. I got no problem taking the trek out to pick up the car, but that's only if I know it'll be coming home with me.
    So, any fellow HAMBers up that way that could lend a hand checking this thing out? I can pay you for your time, of course. Maybe I can buy you a beer and lunch when we get up there as well.

2. Frank36

Frank36

I am not very far from there. Maybe able to help you out later next week.

3. Kool man, thank you very much!!!

4. If that doesn't pan out contact me, I know a guy in the southern part of ND that has a 51' Ply 2 dr hardtop and a 51' convertible. I've dealt with this guy before so I know what condition his cars are in.

5. Excellent, thanks!
    Yeah, I wish this wasn't so far away. You'd figure a halfway decent 49-52 Plymouth or Dodge wouldn't be THAT hard to find. Of course, these things are all over the place when I don't have the money for one!