Register now to get rid of these ads!

Northern Milaukee area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BenzDoctor, Apr 7, 2012.

1. 29tudor

29tudor

Yeah there's plenty of guys polishing there camaros but it's worth checking out. There's some pretty cool stuff that comes through

2. You asking me?????
    here's how........

[​IMG]

3. Cool beans Jeff!:cool:

4. mike hohnstein

mike hohnstein
    BANNED
    from wisconsin

whoz dyno room? I mite have sumthin' for ya with my muscle car, and it ain't no fuckin' Chevy.

5. easy buddy....keep your pants on, don't know you and not nocking you. Nickerson's dyno room...Tom hooked me up...even he was smiling during dyno day....

Thanks bud....it's my stupid thing for 2012.....2013 might be dumber! just gotta wait and see...

7. mike hohnstein

mike hohnstein
    BANNED
    from wisconsin

Tom needs to make a living too. Not bitter, just mite have something for ya.

12. guess we'll poop this back to the top for the normal reason.....get together

13. Fat Fender Mike

Fat Fender Mike
    from Milwaukee

14. snelson57

snelson57

Im interested...How about a HAMB night at Waynes?

15. Welcome. There are lots of us in the Fond Du Lac, Oshkosh and Appleton area shall you come north. We always have stuff going on. Cheaterama and Symco are two not to miss shows for sure. Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio has a free party this coming Sat shall you want to meet a ton of good old school guys. Do a search for their website and look it up.

16. jimbousman

jimbousman

Welcome to the area. Come joins the Boondocker's out in Concorn Wisconsin Mother's Day weekend.

Attached Files:

17. yee haa....see ya there

18. BenzDoctor

BenzDoctor

Woo hoo! Finally got the car out of storage! Man, that was a bit of an awkward situation. Anyways... Who is up for a beer?

19. Hellfish

Hellfish

Bring it out to the Hunnert Car Heads Up drags next month. We won't even make you race. :)

Hunnertcarheadsup.com

You'll meet a lot of traditional hot rod people. Don't forget about the Meltdown Drags in July, too. That's in Byron, IL which is only about an hour or so from Milwaukee, I think. There will be a lot of use traditional rodders there, too.

20. Engine man

Engine man
    from Wisconsin

You must have been born in Wisconsin, lookin' for beer at 7am.;)

21. wisdonm

wisdonm

Always up for beer. Meeting some car guys at Senior Lunas (Calhoun Rd) at 3 for margaritas.

22. I'm not good a planning things......
    but the Quaker Steak and Lub just off the freeway and Moreland RD has a so so show every week on Thur nights. Lots of muscle cars...(better not say that or i'll piss off people on a hot rod site) but there are usually a few cool cars. That's about 5 minutes from me, hang there then open garage here?
    Good weekend night just hang here?
    Let's plan something and meet our local guys.....

23. damn wish i saw that yesterday....
    should headed south a tad to Cleveland then a little east n stopped by i was drinking a few beers and figuring things out in the garage last night

24. BenzDoctor

BenzDoctor

Man I wish I would have checked this at work, I would have made it down. I will keep that in mind for next week. Ya the area HAMBers should get together.

25. Fat Fender Mike

Fat Fender Mike
    from Milwaukee

My garage will be open tonight from 8:00 to about 10:00. All Hambers welcome. PM me before 6pm and I will get you address.

26. BenzDoctor

BenzDoctor

Anyone know if they have started the cruise in on Thursdays at Wayne's Drive In? I was thinking of going up there this week. I looked on the web page and didn't see anything about it. Anyone else going this week?

27. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

I was up there last week, kind of a thin crowd but it's early and was on the cool side.

28. Off all next week and will be out in the garage all day for once. Full fridge of cold beer so....... stop on by.

29. snelson57

snelson57

Trying to make it to Waynes tonight if I can get the plymouth to run.

30. snelson57

snelson57

Well, I busted my A#% all week to get the car together to get it out tonight. About 3 pm I was able to fire it up and take it around town. Stopped here, stopped there, got gas - ran great.

Took it home, gave it a bath, said goodbye to the girls. Got in the car. No reverse - no drive. Broke the shifter cable.

Better to break in my driveway, I guess. Next week. Maybe.