Register now to get rid of these ads!

North Georgia HAMBERS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudson48, Dec 17, 2013.

1. hudson48

hudson48

I am visiting from Australia and I am staying in Dawsonville. I have been here several times and have done all the local stuff. Off to Chattanooga on Thursday to go to Coker Tires and Honest Charley's Speed Shop.
    I was wondering if there might be some local stuff to do tomorrow or Friday/Saturday. I leave for St Louis on Sunday.

2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I'm in middle GA and not sure of any events or places of interest near you that you haven't already visited. But at least I can bump you back up to the top!

3. Moon Rocket

Moon Rocket
    BANNED
    from GA

They inducted the 2013 new members of the GA, Racing Hall of Fame at the museum last weekend. Not sure what's happening this weekend being so close to Christmas.

4. chinarus

chinarus
    from Georgia

You could check out the 1950's American Car Hop experience at the Varsity in Atlanta.
    Two Chili Dogs, Onion Rings and Frosty Orange (FO) is my favorite.
    Not far from the Georgia Aquarium and World of Coke which should be open.

5. 343w

343w

Go by the Alabama Racing Hall Of Fame at the Talladega Race Track on your way west!

6. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Check these Guys out if you're still in town..........I hear they are a pretty nice bunch, those S.F.C.C fellas.......

"It feels like a month of Sundays since we did this!
    I need a good burger, Fine Malt Liquor with stupid puzzels in the caps and marginally entertaining company!
    Who's with me!??"

See ya at
    LUCKY'S BURGER AND BREW in Roswell at 12:30
    1144 Alpharetta Street Roswell, GA 30076

As allways, bring an apetite and a sense of humor...and maby a D.D.

7. hudson48

hudson48

Than for the info. Might be able to drop by on Sunday to the run at Roswell on the way to the airport. Found a motherload of cars in North Georgia.
    All collected by a fellow, now 78, and in poor health. Some nice cars but some of the prices a bit expensive. Nearly 70 cars.
    I will do this as a separate thread.ad come back here and put the link in.