Register now to get rid of these ads!

North Florida Car Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BeyerAutoSalvage, Aug 7, 2009.

1. BeyerAutoSalvage

BeyerAutoSalvage
    from Trenton FL

The Busted Knuckles CC and Beyer Auto Salvage would like to invite All Hamb Members to our show on Saturday Sept. 12th see link http://74.220.215.89/~beyeraut/3annual.pdf The show is to benefit Autism, and Autism Awareness. After the show we throw a big party a block away at the Junk Yard (www.beyerautosalvage.com)- We have the Hollow Body Hellraisers playing in the car crusher (really), and are looking for other bands to play too. If you have any good rockabilly bands in mind, please let me know! The party is to commemorate our business' anniversary and as cust. Appreciation. We have more than enough room to park Rods in the yard among our classic cars. We have a blast and want to get more like minded enthusiasts invloved! This is a family friendly event- we do allow drinking, but not drinking and driving! a local hotel is only a few miles away for those who want to stay late, we will shuttle them to the hotel for free- and if camping is more your style, camp out in the junk yard! Just bring your tent! I am trying to get in touch with the FL chapter of the Poor Boys CC, If anyone has good contact info, please let me know!

Dan Beyer

2. BeyerAutoSalvage

BeyerAutoSalvage
    from Trenton FL

bumpedy bump bump- Really looking for some help to get more hot rods involved in this show! We have the Hollow Body Hellraisers playing, and are working on getting 2 other bands out here too! Any help from area rodders is greatly appreciated, I really look forward to hearing from anyone with some thoughts or information!
    Dan Beyer

3. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

Sent ya a PM. Mike

4. BeyerAutoSalvage

BeyerAutoSalvage
    from Trenton FL

Well, I am sorry to inform that the after party @ the Junk Yard has been canceled due to lack of interest/response. We are still putting on a great car show, but the party @ the Junk Yard afterward is canceled. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or concerns.
    Dan Beyer
    Beyer Auto Salvage
    352-463-2002