Register now to get rid of these ads!

North Carolina H.A.M.B.ers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by evilone0528, Aug 6, 2006.

1. wndsofchng06

wndsofchng06
    BANNED

In Charlotte, NC here. Originally from Beaufort.... pretty close to 34 hupmobile. I will be going to the charlotte show this month...

2. red63

red63
    from nc

any one going to the rock for the car show swap meet and drag on oct. 19 or 20th?

3. Colville

Colville

From Wilkes County originally, stationed in Columbia, SC in the Air Force now, but frequently in NC as much as possible :)

4. ssrs71

ssrs71

Hey, there is a car show in Smithfield this weekend 10-6-12. It's at the Harley shop at the Carolina outlet mall on interstate 95. It's at exit 95,97. It's between the exit's, that way if you miss one you can take the next one. hours are 10-6. If anyone cares I will be there. Anyone going to be there I would like to meet you. Any questions or want to enter a car call Rick at 1-919-550-8914.

5. Colville

Colville

What type of business? I am in Salisbury alot and my best friend lives there... where is this?

6. Lemonhead

Lemonhead
    from Virginia

Will, just left wilmington after 34 years. Still go back to visit the parents.

7. nickk

nickk

anyone near the triad? Im in lexington/thomasville area, trying to find someone(s) that wants to build some hot rods over the fall/winter while Im doing my 30 coupe.

8. Faus

Faus

I'm in Asheboro.... Got any pictures of your project?

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

9. AREA51SD

AREA51SD

Hi Colville, The shop is south of Rowan Airport, Same road as Fleming Candy on Highway 29 and by Blast It All. The business will be a Custom car shop & Restoration work. Will be doing sheet metal work (no bondo, all lead work), Painting, Engine/drivetrain upgrades, and general maintenance. As of right now while working on the building I do trim work on Aluminum, Stainless, and repairing Broken/Damaged Pot metal. will be doing inhouse plating in about 1 month.

Here are some pics at the other shop and work when I was in California.

Attached Files:

10. AREA51SD

AREA51SD

Forgot to ad. Will also have a little speed shop show room for parts. Already WD with GIBBS, DYNAMAT, HOLLEY, MSD, ART MORRISON, & VINTAGE AIR. WILL BE BRINGING MORE IN LATER.

11. Jeff J

Jeff J

Where in Calf. ????

12. AREA51SD

AREA51SD

Still have my house in Huntington Beach, CA and do contract work for Design Studios for Cars and Products.

13. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Familiar storyline going on....

14. Just moved to Beaufort from DFW

15. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Stony Point, NC here