First of all, I hope everyone in the area is alright. We had quite a shake at 3:20 this morning with a 6.1 magnitude quake. The epicenter was 4 miles from my house. Most of the damage at my house was broken glass plates a busted TV. I tried to open the garage door but couldn't because the power was out and my welding cart rolled in front of the door to block it. My biggest concern was that I could smell acetone and feared that when the power was restored, a spark could ignite the vapors. The power was just turned on and this is what I saw. Close call for my rod! All appears to be ok. Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!