Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nor Cal Wrecking Yards??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Animal Mother, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Animal Mother

Animal Mother
    from NorCal

Can anybody recommend a good yard for older stuff in the Sac/Nor Cal area area? I’ve been looking for a set of older 15" steelies for my shoebox (need some 5 on 4.5” w/ a shallow dish for the front) and haven’t found much of anything—not something I thought would be hard to find. Has anybody had good luck w/ Bonanza in Shingle Springs?

2. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

south of you in fresno is one of the best in the usa

turners auto wrecking

559-237-0918

3. PSYCHOMOTO

PSYCHOMOTO

I Believe There Is A Killer Yard On 505 Between 80 And I 5

4. there is a place in orland hard to get in though also f 100 15 inch wheels if your not picky about caps

5. wheelkid

wheelkid
    Alliance Vendor
    from Fresno, CA

I'm in Fresno and I'll sell you some of those wheels, you won't even have to look through the yards. (Me and my dad have kinda cleaned out a lot of them for wheels.)
    Jimmy

6. Shoprag

Shoprag

I was going to mention turners also, but it sounds like the wheelkid has what your looking for.

Wheelkid do you or ur pops have any plymouth wheels (15"x5 or 5.5) I need them kinda narrow.

7. purple

purple

There is a yard in Williams, I'll have to ask my friend what the name is. It's a friend of a friend.

8. wheelkid

wheelkid
    Alliance Vendor
    from Fresno, CA

Here is a link to our plymoth used wheels page. We have some other stuff too. http://www.rallyamerica.com/usedwheels/dodge.html

Plymoth is the same bolt pattern as small ford so you could be looking for that too, unless you want a particular style of plymoth wheel

9. I second that yard...right off I-5.

Bryan

10. Turbo442

Turbo442

It's BIG M Auto
    John is the owner 530-473-2225
    Give him a call and tell him you seen him mentioned here. He is a real good guy and has lots of 50's Fords and Chryslers.
    If Wheelkid doesn't have what you need he probably does.

11. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

Call Gary Cope in the Auburn area. He can turn you onto some good people. 530-889-8462. Slazzen should also be able to help you. The guy in Williams has alot of 50's stuff as well. Decent guy to deal with. Turner's in Fresno is great, but Jerry's prices are high. I have know that old bastard since I was a pup. There also was a yard in Placerville called Gilly's and he had a lot of stuff, but I am not sure if they are still around.