Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ***Nor-Cal guys and girls, were having a reliability run!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crusty Nut, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

The Rusty Nuts are putting on a Reliability Run in upper Nor-Cal. I've wanted to do something like this for a long time. I always seem to have a better time on the way to a show, than at the show.
    Last year, I went on Dave's (Redbeard) Lucky Bastard run in Sonoma County and had an awsome time and it is past due to do something up here in Humboldt.

The run will be on August 1, 2009. Plan to drive on some great backroads through twists and turns, along the ocean and near giant redwoods. I'm sure you'll see some other cool stuff too.

The exact route is yet to be determined, but here's the low down.

We are meeting at 7:30 the morning of August 1st in Fortuna, Ca. The meeting place is the Safeway store parking lot on South Fortuna Blvd. I'll have some donuts on hand and we will hit the road at 8:00. Fortuna is a mere 4 hour drive from the Golden Gate so I hope to get some Bay Area and southern Oregon Hambers to come spend the day with us.

This will be open to '64ish and older hot rods, customs, what have you, just bring out your old heap and have some fun. If you like driving your hot rod then I guarantee you will have fun on this run. Plan for most of a day and pack a picnic lunch.

There will also be places to pick up a sandwich along the way. The ending spot will be a great spot for a picnic and most likely a nice swim in the river (so bring your swim trunks). I'm sure I left out something so drop me a line. Like I said, all the fine details aren't sorted yet but don't worry about that. I can be reached by PM or at 707-599-2315.

Thanks, Crusty!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  2. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Sunday morning bump

3. rat pink

rat pink
    BANNED

so what your saying is me and bri cant come! just for that im bring my wagon!loosen up man 64 and older!natzi!
    hehe!dose it count if its on a trailer or being taged a long by a rope?
    is your sedan ready yet?you should let me drive the truck then!i think you guys should drive to graceland or somethang,not much risk in your backyard! keep me posted maybe i will get somethang better aged by then!
    have you cut and buffed the sedan yet?

4. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Oh Cadi, you know I wont count you out!
    Bump for updated info in 1st post above.

5. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

6. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

7. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Sunday morning bump. Who's coming out with us?

8. rat pink

rat pink
    BANNED

im thinking of bringing this up! i know its against the rules but rusty nuts dont own the road! lol sorry but any thing eles would be on a tailer!did you invite be yet? see ya soon!

Attached Files:

9. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Cadi, you and I both know how you feel about rules:D

Anyway, Sunday AM bump.

10. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Coming up in 6 days! Who's coming out?