Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Nor Cal Car Show Dates?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BadLuckBetty13, Mar 29, 2010.

1. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

Here's the actual Midnight Mass Flier rather than the band flier.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS

SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS
    from BAY AREA

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e5; COLOR: #e5e5e5" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    Ok guys we have a location change for the Skoty chops shootout 2 show. This place is awesome.

1260 oddstad
    redwood city ca. 94063

its right off 101 and can be scene from the freeway if traveling southbound on 101.

Flyers will be posted asap.
    Come enjoy a great day of customs, music, food and a great vibe.

A big thank you to kohlweiss autoparts for providing such a great facility for us to party.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

3. Will be coming to Nor Cal soon and can't wait. Is it cool to roll into one of these shows with say a stock '59 Chevy 4 door? If so I am down!

4. Lancer

Lancer

Wow, lots of stuff in Nor Cal, gonna be a busy summer.

5. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

no, but if you fill the trunck full of CMU, it will be an OG taildragger and you are welcome.

6. bigfelix2

bigfelix2

Here's the flyer for The Style Kings "Kings by the Bay" car show on June 26th.

[​IMG]

7. greazhonkey

greazhonkey

Any chance Pride of the Champ might return?

8. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

too much going on June 26th!!! I don't know what to do.

guess I'll have to go see the Woodies in Santa Cruz. unless I go to the Style Kings show.

anyone going to the Woodie show, they have safe "valet parking" for bicycles, so you can park away from the Wharf and ride in. it gets pretty crowded around there on summer weekends.

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  9. Sooo..the only thing we're waiting for is good weather then!? Tooo much rain lately.
    40 F and windy the other day ain't no fun at all ya'll!!

10. Great events and Damm some really cool fliers, guess i'll have to hit em all to collect the real deal.

11. Dammit.....

12. Just updated the front list again, removed a past show, updated Skoty Chops Shootout location, and added Style Kings CC flyer. Keep them coming!

13. kultureshock

kultureshock
    from Lakeport

Kulture Shock Car Show has been on Father's Day weekend for the past 5 years. When selecting this date, we consulted with clubs and show calendars out of courtesy so not to conflict with any dates in No. California; especially the Road Zombies. Now they have changed their date to match ours. Thanks for the same courtesy.

14. concreteman

concreteman

15. tommy v

tommy v

billy who

16. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

sounds like you failed to coordinate with the ritz'mon yo! lowriderz and donk struterz, have been doing a fathers day weekend roll yo shiet! for 20 years. I think you owe them a humble appology, out of sheer courtesy. and some groveling. in richmond. on the corner of 23rd and cutting.

17. What is CMU?

18. SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS

SKOTY CHOPS KUSTOMS
    from BAY AREA

19. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

20. Hahahaha I was actually thinking of doing the same. I am probably just going to throw some moon disks on though. Is that good enough?

21. How about some stuff in the more sac area?? Ill be at swingtime and midnight mass of course. I just worry about my car over heating on long drives, it over heated going up to auburn there last cruise night..

22. ericl1951

ericl1951

SKULLS C/C 2nd annual Cruise. july 24th

Attached Files:

23. Thanks Eric and Skoty, I'll add the flyers to the first page right now.

24. sweet, ill add it to my calender eric

25. aircoup

aircoup

there ya go thinkin again FURBISCUIT

26. rocknrollwoody

rocknrollwoody

We've had June 19th scheduled for this year's 15th annual BBQ since summer '09. I originally gave Rachelle the wrong date (the 12th), and didn't realize it until it was posted here and passed out on many flyers. My mistake. Our BBQ has been on several Father's Day weekends in the past.

27. Woody, Kulture Shock date was on their website way before April 8 when I called you for the RZ BBQ date and you said it was the June 12 and came back with the correct date I think on April 11. I only remember this because I created and distributed the calendar on April 10 during BBHR. So, regardless, they booked Kulture Shock before they even saw the calendar I put together. IMO the two shows are too far apart distance wise that it should not matter.

28. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

29. SILVERRACER

SILVERRACER
    from I dunno

Gosh you Road Zombies are such trouble makers. Lol ya big studs. Lol
    - romero

30. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

The 5TH ANNUAL RELICS RUMBLE is happening again on September 25th at the Pine Street Bar and Grill, next to Ben's Burgers in Livermore CA!!

Weekend after Billetproof!! Trophies!! Music!! Burgers!! Beer!! Cars!!!

Details later....