Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Nor Cal Big Turlock Swap 01/26/2019 PICS!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jalopy Joker, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

2. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

thanks for sharing the photos , looks like some good stuff there , makes the swap meets over here look lame

loudbang likes this.
  3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

4. swifty

swifty

That 32 Phaeton was a real good buy, parts alone would run close to the price. Thanks again for your excellent pics and coverage of the event. This swap has to be up there with the top hot rod swaps in the US.

loudbang likes this.
  5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

7. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

8. TD-4834

TD-4834

Damn I need these spindle mounts upload_2019-2-2_10-0-59.jpeg

loudbang and tb33anda3rd like this.
  9. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

10. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

JJ wish i new which one of the many you were that took pictures of my car for sale. Would have liked to say hello.... that and if i had a dollar for every picture that was taken, I could have gave the car away......Lol..... As always thanks for your event coverage..... P/S the car Sold Monday to someone that saw it there....

loudbang and tb33anda3rd like this.
  11. jimmysweden

jimmysweden
    from sweden

12. I believe 1932 chevy from what I can see.

loudbang likes this.
  13. rumblegutz

rumblegutz

Thank you Jalopy Junker. Excellent photos. Turlock is now on my bucket list. I don't know how many times I have seen event photos which were good. But even with enlargement the item price/phone number can't be read even with enlargement. Good stuff all around.

14. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Thanks for posting the pic's. I went several years ago with a friend and was disappointed. Must have picked a bad day. After looking at your pic's. I'm going back for sure.

15. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

As I'm sure those who attend yearly swap meets have experienced, some years are better than others. JJ's photos exemplify this as being a banner year, the reason for I'm not sure. Something to do with the economy, state of the hobby? The weather was great, but despite valley fog on occasion it's usually not bad. I have a friend who did not attend this year because he was disappointed in last year's turnout, and I too felt it was down last year.

I hope those that plan to attend next year find it as wonderful as it was this time.

51 mercules likes this.
  16. Wow - hope to get there some day. Sure looks like some great stuff for sale. It’s like Herehey was butcwithout the mud! Thanks for the great pics .....

17. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

WoW, makes me tear up. I have never seen so many usable ,to me parts and cars.
    Would have taken a moving van to bring home all I would have tried to buy.
    Thanks for sharing for those of us who can only dream of such a swap meet.

jim

18. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Thanks for sharing the pictures and great eye on some bitchen parts and cars . It’s also refreshing to see so much good stuff at a swap meet

19. Six Ball

Six Ball
    from Nevada

I think you have done a great deal to spike interest in this event and hopefully make it even better next year. I have friends who go every year and will see them Saturday.