Register now to get rid of these ads!

NOOB! Hello from MN.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ratty47, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Ratty47

Ratty47

What's up guy and gals, Names Brandon from Mn, trying to build my first hot rod/rat rod, rat rod because I'm trying to make what I cant afford and try to use what I can, budget build :)
    Been a longtime lurker following the forums over the years and trying to learn from all of you so I finally got around to creating an account.
    Working on a 47 Plymouth deluxe sedan, will post pics when I get the chance,,, Looking forward to getting some helpful knowledge to get it back on the road where it belongs.

2. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois. Would love to see photos of your project.

Phil

3. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Just be careful on using the rat rod style here as we just do not do them here. What is discussed here are TRADITIONAL hot rods & customs as well as original rides. If you have off topic stuff on your ride just do not mention those items and you will be ok.
    If you need new parts for getting the car running and driving safely below are two sources I used on my 50 Plymouth Deluxe 4 door. Both have a lot of items for your 47. Keep updated with photo's as work progresses. Jimmie
    www.kanter.com
    www.robertsautoparts.com
    Here is a photo of my 50 deluxe
    J&J two.jpg

Unique Rustorations likes this.