Register now to get rid of these ads!

Noob from UT!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by regardstobuck, Jul 29, 2013.

1. regardstobuck

regardstobuck
    from Logan Ut

Hey Guys & gals,

Allow myself to introduce....myself.

I have been scouring the boards for some time and figured it is a good time to finally pay respects to the amazing community... I recently acquired a 34 p/u and am really excited to be able to get it started on the right foot, so to speak. Thanks to all who have contributed over the years and leaving such a great resource for us noobs. I really hope to be able to contribute as well as I build this truck. Here is a quick thread i started with a few pics of the truck. All opinions are welcome.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=819956

A little about me: I currently live in Logan Ut, but frequently make trips down south to Orem area. I am good friends with Chris @saltflatsspeedshop. He is a great guy and to be honest he is the one who got me wanting to build a hotrod.
    I am a professional photographer and worked quite a few years in the Automotive advertising trade. Here is a link to my website:

www.jedphoto.com

I had the privilege of photographing chris's 32 sedan when it was in bare metal... Man what a beautiful car, I have attached one of the photos to this post.

I have quite a bit of fabrication experience and a lot of tools and resources in that area. My Dad owns a machine shop and I have worked in machine work for over 18 years. I want to learn more about shaping metal and working in that area.

I look forward to learning from all of you and hopefully meeting some of you at speed week. :)

Attached Files:

2. Welcome from Sunny California.

3. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

welcome to the hamb, from utah

4. 4fingeredwill

4fingeredwill

welcome from SL,UT!

5. wicarnut

wicarnut

Welcome fom Wi Good luck w/ you project. John