Register now to get rid of these ads!

No Midnight Mass hype?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ballageddon, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Ballageddon

Ballageddon
    from NorCal

Is it just me or does it seem there is minimal hype for Mass this year? Usually it seems people are coming from outta state and some outta country for this event. It is less than a week away and it just seems a bit obscure.

2. Buzznut

Buzznut

I haven't heard much about it either, but I plan on going. Maybe it has something to do with the location?...

3. fiveohnick2932

fiveohnick2932
    from Napa, Ca.

I went last year, sat in I-80 traffic forever in the summer heat and wasnt to excited about having to get rid of the cold beer I brought when I got to the front gate. I really didnt like that site (the cops were right across the street). The best was the Raddison back in the day! I thought I heard its at some guys ranch this year but I just heard it 4th hand....

4. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

5. Ballageddon

Ballageddon
    from NorCal

Hello. So I looked at the link. 3 pages and most of em same guy.

6. MICHAEL ACRI

MICHAEL ACRI
    from CALIFORNIA

Most of our members do not go one the hamb much to hype it up .we have been having a huge responce on other sites.hope to see you all there this is bye far the best location to date

7. Hell I'll Hype it up. IF YOU LIVE THERE , GET THERE!!!

Why would you want to miss what is one of the best events in the Country!!!!

Who gives a F#%^ about hype??

Looking forward to seeing some coverage since my Family Vaca got in my way of attending this year!!!

8. JBOLTON

JBOLTON

Not to be outta line but the guy who promoted the show through the hamb doesnt seem to be in their cc anymore..that might be a reason you havent heard much about it here...but i gaurantee this is gonna be nothing less then a kickass show.....im heading up in the AM. Cant wait.