Register now to get rid of these ads!

No front license, $178.00 please!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rex Schimmer, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GEBHARD

GEBHARD
    from TX...

i got a no front plate fix it ticket one time, i fixed it but didnt go show them them and lost the ticket and forgot about it like 6 months later i got a letter in the mail saying i had 30 days to surrender my license i had to pay over 700 to get it back all for a fix it ticket.....

2. r8odecay

r8odecay

OK only issues one plate for the rear. I was on an extended stay in CA and was not going to register my car as CA, so i took my OK rear plate down to the Kinkos copy center and made a duplicate, laminated it, and mounted it to the front. Never had an issue, although probably could have... counterfeit plate?

3. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

I can remember a time that it seemed like everybody wanted to go to California.Now I dont hear anyone saying they would want to go there.

4. torchmann

torchmann
    BANNED
    from Omaha, Ne

They can't always prove someone was distracted , how they were distracted, and what they were distracted from...

so they pass laws outlawing things that might distract the dumbest of animals and "deem you to have been distracted" whether you were or not and without any ability for you to challenge the accusation...
    they get their fines... the insurance company is off the hook for the liability and no-one had to prove you did anything wrong in order to punish you...see a pattern here???

My master cylinder blew out approaching a light that was turning red. I had no way to make it through before the green lighters got in the way and no way to stop so I did the prudent thing and put down the parking brake and turned right onto the shoulder and limped it into the service station. let me add that here you are allowed to turn right on a red...
    If there were an officer present he would have known that.
    I live in Omaha and got a "ticket" that's not really a ticket from some corporation in Pheonix Az.
    I'm still waiting for a summons to appear in court for running a red light and never was charged...
    I'm ready to plea not guilty and go to court and now I'm getting mail from a law firm in Ohio trying to collect on behalf of the police department a bill that there is no lawful due process for.
    I'm going to have fun... maximum prejudice to the full extent. mail fraud... civil rights...due process...harassment...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  5. Weasel

Weasel

Thanks for illustrating my point....

6. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

I have a (street rod) personalized plate ( 1 N ONLY )on my custom.Colorado only gives you a plate for the rear when you get these.I asked and they said street rodders don't put them on the front so you only get one. Guess I better stay out of Ca,LOL.

7. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

???
    If you drive to California, you don't need to get CA plates, so you don't need two....only if the car is registered here...

8. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

good

9. metalshapes

metalshapes

I dont want to have to Delete any more Political Posts off this Thread, so I'm Closing it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.