Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features No Consequences

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Ryan, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Deluxe 3 Window

Deluxe 3 Window
    from colorado

Wow Ryan, you really nailed it with the article. Tim Sutton's photo's are superb as always. Ryan, you were correct. Willy is a great guy. Not only is his 32' a one of a kind, Willy is a genuine friend. He is one of those rare friends that would drop what he is doing to help anyone out. I can't think of a better care taker for this 32'. He truly loves it and drives the piss out of it. We shared his enthusiasm and vision to see this car on the road again. It was a pleasure working on such a well preserved car. Even the fabric tassel on the rear window shade was still there. Not one bolt was rusted or difficult to disassemble. It made our job much easier. Mike Devriendt is the gentlemen who purchased the 32' from that little garage in Wellington, Kansas. He is a true car guy and much more than a flipper. Mike owns many amazing hot rods and is a true hot rod enthusiast. Bryan and I truly enjoy the research necessary to build/restore "Era Correct" traditional hot rods. Thanks guys for the kind words about Bryan and I, as well as Deluxe Speed Shop.

Countn'Carbs and Tony Martino like this.
  2. this is how a 3 window looks when i close my eyes and think of mine some day

3. AKGrouch

AKGrouch

Good read. And the roadster is pretty nifty too...:)

4. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

I agree studog51, I took one look at the car and in my mind I was 11 years old visiting my grandfather in Tennessee and at the gas station in town was an oxblood 3 window, 303 olds, cadlasalle trans, that burned itself into my prepubescent brain and got me on the road to perdition with hot rods!

lothiandon1940 likes this.