Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Hello everyone,
    I've been a fan of this site for a long time and have enjoyed looking around at all the cool rides you guys have.
    I picked up 2 projects awhile back and have decided to get at least one up and going.I realize this is going to be a daunting task since i've got no mechanical skill whatsoever but hey if ya don't try you have already failed so what the heck,right?
    I'm sure i'll have pleanty of questions that will roll the eyes of the experienced seasoned hotrodders but i'm hoping with all of the knowledge on this board i'll be able to get the help I need.
    Oh by the way both projects are 31 Fords, one being a Tudor and the other a Roadster.
    The Roadster will be the first project and will roll on the original A frame but i'm still undecided on using the banger or a Olds Rocket or SBC.
    I've got lots of questions so I hope to get my thread count up so I can start tapping the Hambers for info.
    Thanks for a great site!

2. Welcome from Connecticut

3. big bad john

big bad john

Welcome.........lots of nice people here to help and give you advice on those rods you have......enjoy the ride on the H.A.M.B.......Big Bad John

4. ClearSpot

ClearSpot
    from Michigan

welcome to the fun from dearborn mi.

5. Welcome from inner space....

6. 117harv

117harv

Great raw material, you will find all the help you're looking for. Welcome to the H.A.M.B.