Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Nipomo automotive swapmeet 7-25-09

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PORTERVILLE, Jul 24, 2009.

1. WHO'S GOIN?

NIPOMO AUTOMOTIVE SWAP TOMMORROW AFTERNOON 2PM-5PM
    I CALLED AND THEY HAVE A REGULAR FLEA MARKET 6AM-4PM
    STALLS ARE $5.00 FOR EARLY SWAP AND AUTO SWAP IS FREE
    IF YOU GET THERE EARLY ENOUGH GO TO THE NEXT TOWN ARROYO GRANDE FOR THE CAR SHOW AND AMERICAN GRAFITTI SHOWING AFTER DARK AT 8PM .

PS WEATHER IS SUPPOSED TO BE 89 DEGREES :cool:

GET OUT OF THE HEAT AND BUY SOME PARTS !

2. Greasy64

Greasy64

Has any HAMBers been to this? Is it old car stuff or air fresheners and Iron cross floormats? Sounds like a reason to take a trip up the coast!

Don't go to Jocko's Steak house in Napomo! I"ll be eating there. The line is already too long. One of the best steaks I've ever had.

3. where is the car show in arroyo grande??? i have to head up that way tommorrow

4. no55mad

no55mad

The AG car show (300 cars pre registered) is in the old downtown area (just east of 101 on Grand Ave). Official cruise down Grand tonight 7/24/09, 6:30pm start time. The Nipomo swap is hit and miss. There are lots of car people in this area but the swap meets never really take off. The new owner of the Nipomo Swap is car friendly and is trying to get this going.