Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Nightstalker gets Whacked!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RocketGirl, Apr 22, 2009.

1. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

car looked good at santa maria. stopped by twice on saturday and didnt see anyone around. looked good though. we ended up in the back row of the back lot.

2. 66JameStang

66JameStang

Very cool, I bet it is gonna look awesome when it is finished... not that it doesn't now.... I like the 4" chop that is awesome!

Just saw some more pics and din't realize it was already an 8 page thread... It is more awesome than I thought

3. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Chip, no problem.. Glad to help out. We will be at next year also....

DRUGASM, sorry we missed you.. Gotta get up and walk around now and then.. We were probably hanging out in front of the trailer that was parked right by us... Jason.

4. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

No worries about the show. That just means I gotta drink 2 of your beers at the next one. Ha Ha. Any recent progress on the stalker?

5. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

See,those papers could have been worth quite a few dollars,seeing as how there's a lot of people in to collecting serial killer memorabilia.Hell,I have three Charles Manson records(well,copies on CD,sold the vinyl for about $275)

6. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

just a heads up, its looking like more customizing going into the olds very shortly... once we get started im sure jason will post more pics.

thanks for the compliments on that chop. it was a lot of late nights for me but seeing how it turned out was well worth it. thanks again.

7. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Stripped known problem arear in drivers rear quarter. After the car was wrecked they cut the quarter out, tried beating out the dents then they brazed it back on. Heres what it looks like. The bondo was an inch thick!! Put the daughter on it to strip it, kids love fire!! The plan is to remove the rear 3/4 of the quarter on both sides of the car and we are grafting in 49 Caddy quarters and taillights. Now we plan on going crazy with it, changing shape of hood and rounding corners. We are gonna change the bumper and the grill also.

Attached Files:

8. GEBHARD

GEBHARD
    from TX...

don't know how i missed this thread cool project, its gonna look nice when its done ...

9. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

hope that gas neck is inoperable with flames in the area.

10. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

you go girl, don't let those FLAKES push you around. man when will you WHAT?realize anybody can use any engine they won't. this is a hotrod site for rodders, not a site to cater to your ideas. very disrespectful at the least!...POP.

11. Lunatic

Lunatic
    from Carson,Ca.

12. I smell an e-bay auction coming here.......