Register now to get rid of these ads!

NICE TRACKSTER

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Aug 24, 2003.

1. This track roaster has been on the road for a few months,,,,this is the first time i have seen it runnin' out on the open road,,,it belongs to Alex Bernard and it took him several years to build.......though i would share some of the pictures we took at the Fire Dept. [​IMG]HRP

Attached Files:

2. Passin' on the inside,,,,,,

Attached Files:

3. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

.....SWEET.....

4. The Alex and the trackster,,,,,,,the orange 32 is mine,,,,,don't know the owner of the nice blue truck.

Attached Files:

5. This chevy truck belongs to fellow club member Hank Burrows

Attached Files:

6. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

Cars really cool...but WHY did he build it so small???
    Geeez...I wouldn't waste years building something I didn't fit into...
    Thats a "Jockey Ride"(tm) [​IMG]

Bill

7. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

It does look a little on the small side but it sure is a bitchin looking ride. I'm fallling in love with the track T idea.

Frank

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  8. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

I dig it! [​IMG]

It's got a dynamite look...cool color combo...and I like the flattie and sprint car type of steering...really slick little rod! [​IMG]

9. I never have been able to figure out why big guys like little cars........I don't think he knew it would look like a PISS ANT hallin' a BALE O' HAY.

I told him if he would paint the wheels yeller'...he might get some JOHN DEERE sponsership help,,,he,he....HRP

10. another pic.

Attached Files:

11. Mojo

Mojo

What a sweet car... I really love that green! Man, I couldn't drive it though... that has to be uncomfortable for more than 5 minutes. I'm 6'5" (the owner looks damn near it too), and i'd have to lengthen it 2 feet just to sit down [​IMG]

12. DrJ

DrJ

I think someone was looking for this?
    [​IMG]

13. Kinky6

Kinky6

Neat car, looks like he needs to "super size" that cab, though. Anybody know what kind of steering box that is?

Or any suggestions on a regular steering box that could be a poor man's Schroeder race car steering box with a cowl mount for the box and pitman arm, instead of down on the frame?

14. MoFoMOD

MoFoMOD
    from SO CAL USA

thanks for the pix... Ya got any pics of the rear of that T?