Register now to get rid of these ads!

NFG post pics of rides

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 206tee, May 4, 2010.

1. Well now that I've joined, I thought I would show what I have. First picture is of my 48 Fleetline and 68 Corvette. Aside from the red re-paint and the back of the car lowered 2", the 48 is bone stock. Too original and nice to cut up. The Vette has a 427, pretty much stock and will probably be sold to get my hot rod (Lookin' to get a 28 - 32 Ford). Hope you like the pics.
    Enjoy, Tony.

[​IMG]

Here are some shots of the 48.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hotrod7

Hotrod7

First off welcome, second off JEALOUS. I want your fleetline in the worst way.

3. Thanks HotRod7! Yeah I like the 48 more then the Vette. I've had all types of old iron and muscle cars and I keep going back to the old iron. It must be genetic or something. BTW, the 48 is a low mile car that has some interior wear, but has a nice 'patina' (God, isn't that phrase overused) on it. Car was originally 2 tone green, but was painted the color you see it in 10 years and 2 owners ago. Car is just a cruiser. Anyways, when I sell the Vette, THEN I can get the Hot Rod. May take a little while, but I'll get there. Thanks for looking.