Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Newest Bo Huff Health Update...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jonnie King, May 6, 2015.

1. Bo is one of the most genuine persons I have ever had the chance to meet. Was fortunate to have dinner with him when he was here in Chicago and listening to his stories was experience that I will always cherish. Bo has done a lot for us and deserves better. Hope he has a chance to get back in his shop. Remember Bo tie that knot and hang on!

2. Prayers for Bo are still needed. HRP

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Wow - only the very best wishes go to you Bo - you are a well respected man, and car nut

4. Prayers for comfort and peace for Bo and peace for his family as well.

slammed likes this.
  5. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Sad to hear such a good genuine guy is suffering like he is, met him a few years a go and liked him right off the bat.
    My prayers are with you BO, keep up the good fight. Larry

6. Hospice.. the end of the line unfortunately. Went through that with my wife last year. But some do hang in there for a while.

7. My thoughts are with you ,Bo !

8. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Thanks to Jonnie King for providing updates - a sad time for the car world with the loss of Bo

Kan Kustom likes this.
  9. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

RIP Mr. Bo Huff, condolences to his friends and family.

slammed likes this.
  10. flamingokid

flamingokid

11. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

Thank you JK for keeping us updated on Mr Huff's battle. Vaya Con Dios Bo Huff.

12. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

When I got home last night after helping my friend who is in Hospice care here in St.L. I got word from the family that Bo had passed away yesterday.

Bo was such a good friend, such an excellent pro...this has had me torn-up all day. Even though I knew it would eventually happen...when Bo and I talked, we talked about what we were going to do in the future: he was going to build more cars, and we were going to do more Interviews on 'em and pass 'em along to all of you taking the time to read this so you could hear 'em.

That won't happen now, but the one's we did before are Archived for all to hear...that's the reason I created the HOF Legends Series . This way, his voice and the stories we've done through the years will always be available. He'll not be forgotten.

Thanks again, to all of you here at the H.A.M.B. for your thoughts, prayers, and, support. As Bo told me a few months ago, all of you have helped keep him alive this long...without all of your help, he might have left us much earlier.

R.I.P., my friend...like we talked about we were "family" too. I loved ya, Mr. Bo.

Jonnie www.legends.thewwbc.net

drdave likes this.
  13. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

NOTE TO ALL:

I didn't want to add another thread to this Site about Bo, but I'll give you the Info BOTH here and on the other thread about Bo's passing.

I've placed a Special Tribute to Bo on the Front Page of the HOF Legends Site. He was a friend to all of us here, and one that we'll all truly miss. The Tribute encompasses his hard work, lifelong love of our American Iron, and, some of my personal thoughts on this truly iconic Hall of Famer.

ALSO, in honor of Bo, during the month of August I'll be Featuring TWO different Interviews that we've done over the last few years, every week on the Website. If you're new to the H.A.M.B., or, haven't heard any of Bo's stories before, here's your chance to hear his great voice, learn from his ideas, and, most of all, hear what a great sense-of-humor he had !

The first two Featured Interviews cover his '56 Chevy "The Hustler" & the rare '42 Ford Coupe "The Rockabilly Hound Dog"...TWO new adds will be on the Site this weekend.

SO, to see the Tribute AND access the Interviews, simply go the the HOF Legends Front Page at www.legends.thewwbc.net (You may want to pass this link on to a friend...if he's not on the H.A.M.B. very often.)

Thanks again to everyone here ! Bo's probably smiling down right now...thanking you for the respect you've shown him during his darkest days.

14. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

15. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

AS PROMISED, I've re-edited & re-added TWO more of Bo's Interviews to honor him and his long, hard-working career. If you've not heard these before, or, you're new to the H.A.M.B.,you'll certainly learn alot about Bo, and, how well he loved our culture.

TO HEAR HIS specs on the build of "The Panochero", AND, his humble, thankful, words & feelings on being Inducted into the KKOA Hall of Fame, just go to the Front Page Tribute on the HOF Legends Site, and ALL of these Special Interviews are just below the Tribute...I'm leaving them all up during the month of August to honor Bo. Click-On-This Link: www.legends.thewwbc.net

BO 3: [​IMG]

KUSTOM CAR GURU, BO HUFF, created a one-off classic '57 Ford Ranchero called the : "Panochero" ! This magnificent ride was a winner at the GNRS, shown in Calfornia for a year, and was also featured at the "Then & Now" exhibit at the 2011 GNRS.

Now you'll here how Bo first gave me the complete info and list of mods performed on the beautiful, radical, PANOCHERO in this one-on-one Interview we did at the KKOA Lead Sled in Salina in 2011.

BO 4: [​IMG] HE BECAME ONE OF THE MOST ICONIC Rod & Custom Builders of the last decade, and in 2012 was inducted into THREE Rod & Custom Halls of Fame. The latest Induction for that year was at the 32nd Annual Kustom Kemps of America Leadsled Spectacular in Salina, Kansas. (Pictured above with Bo...that's me on the Left, and, our good buddie, John D'Agostino, on the Right...just after Bo's KKOA Induction.)