Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. JoeyOldschool

JoeyOldschool

Hey fellow HAMBers ; ive been trolling this board for a while and have found it very helpful. As for me, I am a fairly young guy, still in college (college of creative studies)... I recently bought a project bobber from shiny that'll hopefully see the light of day in time for billetproof. Other than that my daily is a 1966 dodge polara 2dr ht (not quite old enough to make the "65' rule", but eh.) I also own a 52' Chieftain 2dr post, and a 41' buick sedanette I have plans for.

At any rate I thought I was overdue for an intro!

~Joe

2. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB from another joey. :D

3. gman

gman

Hi. You got pix of that Buick Sedanette? I know a guy who is working on that exact same car--all indications are that it's going to be super looking. What will be the power? He hasn't decided on his yet, since the orig. motor is in pretty good shape.

4. JoeyOldschool

JoeyOldschool

ill have to take one : ) its basically a shell of a car (came with about 95% of everything though), its very solid- only bad thing about it is the frame was subframed, and although they didnt do a bad job i dont really care for it much. As for a powerplant I was thinking a nailhead would be bitchin'.... it all depends on now my finaces are looking, and at this rate its going to be on the swap meet section of the forum under WTS :p

Originallly I wanted it to sit about as low as Kurts buick... black with white tuck and roll.