Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. 35Cobra

35Cobra

Hey, Guess you can say I am an old rodder.Turning 61 next week. Been doing this for most of my life. Started handing wrenches to my dad working on his beaters at age 5. Bought ,and fixed up and sold 2 cars by age of 16. I have had a slew of cars. Right now I am working on a 1935 3w coupe(Alais35cobra) It came out of Canada10 years ago,been on it ever since. Boxed the frame,new center section,Widened rear fenders so as not to tub it. 12" fits real nice.Slanted the nose by cutting up the hood and making side panels. Made my own door handles and rumble seat handle,and hood ornament. Lincoln versii 9",with 3.90s Mustang2front end with air bags,rack and pinion. 11" disc all around. 93 LT1 Corvette engine,crate motor came out of the flood in 93,Mississippi river. Carberated with 700 r4 trans. 96 Cadallic seats. and a ton of labor. also have a 1964 Dodge Polara 500 MAX Wedge, a 67 Camaro, and a highly modified 1974 Corvette Roadster that has been the family 24 years. It has a 400 small block dart heads ,Holley Pro Jection,and a richman 5 speed trans. I am a retired patternmaker. Go to lots of swaps and shows and drags. Love it

2. CathyH

CathyH

Welcome to the HAMB from Oklahoma. CH

3. I go pogo

I go pogo

Sounds a lot like me only I got 3 years on you. Welcome to the board. you'll like it. Pogo

4. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the hamb.