Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Hi all....my name is John.i live in Sierra Vista,AZ...i came to the states in 2003...i moved here from New Zealand...i work for a Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealership as a tech......always been into old school rods, and mopars...i have a 61 Dodge Phoenix 2dr ht..with a 413bb...plus i own some later year mopar cars also a 63 thunderbird.....the Dodge is Flat black...it had red wheels..but now running some crager style rims..just for a change in looks........anyways....glad i found this wesite!.....John in AZ

PS as my login name says...great rust free cars down here in AZ!

Attached Files:

2. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

cheers, welcome ! no worry`s mate ? what shade of flat black is that ? got a good buddy , in auckland , man I need to go there ! herd the sheep are sexy ??????

Attached Files:

3. Mel

Mel

Welcome John! You wouldn't happen to be on the Forwardlook too, would you?

4. mel...yep..thats me on the forwardlook......and 2-3 more sites as well

Hot rod artist.....i painted that car about 3 years ago...now dont laugh....i used a water based blackboard paint....tough as nails...!..i wanted to use water base as i do want to strip it off in the near future...car needs some dents pulled....but NO rust!!....just did a 413 repower....now body and interior work next

5. Hot rod artist...about those sheep....helps if you wear velcro gloves.....so i was told....LOL
    John in AZ

Attached Files:

6. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

Welcome A M Gold, From One More Fng Rafa.

7. Thanks for the welcome...

8. Thanks for the welcome..
    John in AZ

9. 55olds88

55olds88

Hey Welcome aboard, you ran into Kiwi Steve Addlington up there ? he helped jack up the shipping of my Olds I bought in Phoenix in the early 90's.