Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie with a Q/C problem.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BeemersRK, Sep 28, 2017.

1. BeemersRK

BeemersRK

I have been googling stuff about my Model As for a long time and frequently found results at HAMB. I finally created an account since I am getting deeper into my projects.

I would be fully retired if I wasn't addicted to these cars, so I catch as many hours a week as I can at the local airport control tower and attempt to keep up with my parts and machine shop bills. Oh yes, and my 2 vintage BMW bikes demand their share of the kitty also.

Anyhow, the cars are a mostly stock 29 roadster, a 30 speedster, a 28 rolling frame, and a 31 coupe in the order of acquisition. The roadster and speedster are drivers. I have 2 motors, a freshly rebuilt 4 banger with some nice stuff and ditto on a '49 8ba flattie.

I haven't decider which car between the 28 and the 31 is going to get the flattie and which will get the 4 banger. I would love to make an AV8 with the 28 frame but I have a solid T phaeton body calling my name at a very favorable price (1500) and I do like the phaeton hot rods.

The flathead motor is going to get a Kiwi QuickChange. I have the Q/C, what I don't have is the directions for assembling it! Can anyone help out here? (Derek is currently in the US for the Hershey Meet and will be a while getting home.) Email/post a link or a copy to [email protected] ?

2. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

I can help you.

3. 31chevymike

31chevymike

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017