Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie to the F-100 scene

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ramsey1973, Mar 11, 2014.

1. ramsey1973

ramsey1973
    from Ukiah Ca

Hey everyone,
    Just picked up my first Ford, I have always built the 67-72 Chevy trucks but have grown love these fords. So I grabbed a 64 shortbed, I am the 3rd owner, was pulled from a horse pasture, is super straight, and the guy I bought it from did a Chevy 350/350 swap. Doesn't really bother me any since I am all too familiar with that drive train and it runs like a champ.
    However I am planning on clipping the front, and bagging the truck. I know there are numerous debates about what clip how and why. But simply I am thinking 2nd Gen Camaro for ease of access and whatnot. But I would love if anyone had a good build thread on that? Not one that just turns into a debate or he said she said this one is better so on and so fort. The other question I have is on the rear, any info on peoples rear bag set ups, why and what you used would be awesome.. Pic of the new project is attached..
    Thank you all and glad to be here..

Attached Files:

2. welcome to the site ... nice looking project =)

3. ramsey1973

ramsey1973
    from Ukiah Ca

Thanks, can be driven daily as is, zero rust, 2 tiny dents and pretty clean.. I just can't handle things so high off the pavement haha...

4. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

Welcome from Virginia.

5. Welcome from CT!

6. Ben Jamin

Ben Jamin

Welcome, love the truck.