Register now to get rid of these ads!

NEWBIE OR NOT NEWBIE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by turbocat49, Apr 6, 2004.

1. turbocat49

turbocat49

All righty i was actually on this bored a couple years ago, but am rarely ever on teh computer, i'd rather be wrenching, but here i am my name is max and i love me some ole cars. I gotta 61 Ply Fury that i drive to work (auto zone) every day, and a 49 ford in tha garage. My girl has a 61 Falcon, that we just finished, and is gonna start ona 62 falcon street project.

yep so thats me...

2. Sukie

Sukie

3. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

4. turbocat49

turbocat49

oh right

1) my head is entirely too far up the ass to remove but lets skip that one hmm?

2) lets see...wait didnt i allready say who i was and what i was about...? well if not

I am the Hardknocker head ass hole... steal your car, kiss your girl, drink your beer, smoke your last cigarette then ask for another. Other than that i'm an ok Joe, ok sure i work for Auto Zone the discount serves me well. I like the old ways when you dont like someone you hit them and the loser buys the beers. I like to race to the liquor store drown that pint and race back to the shop.

3) sorry but those happy faces, crybaby dolls, adn fake ass bullet holes are all pretty mcuh the same to me.

4)

Attached Files:

5. turbocat49

turbocat49

lets tty this again

new angle take two

Attached Files:

6. turbocat49

turbocat49

Ah Forget it if you got some time in may come check us out

Hardknockers Rock n Cruise II Richmond VA

Attached Files:

7. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Well since you registered in 2002, I'll take it your not a newbie. I probably saw you at Blood Sweat and Gears. I had the blue '59 chevy truck. Trying to get my Buick ready for you guys show. Welcome back...