Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie Northwest Indiana!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Pontiacres Ranch, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Pontiacres Ranch

Pontiacres Ranch

I Heard about this board and the good people here from some buddies. Hope to learn alot, help Pops with his 33 Ford 5 window and meet up with other 56 Pontiac people. My family & I sport around in a 56 Pontiac 860 2 door wagon. Well Worn, but not worn out! Nice to meet you all, Glad to be here!

Ed Evans
    Northwest Indiana

2. sskustoms

sskustoms

Hey ED Evans I know you!! welcome to the Hamb!! I sold my 68 firebird PRO STREET and am building a 31 model a. Lots of info on here.Will have to meet up with you sometime and catch up.I am about 5 miles north of you
    Scott S

3. vendettaautofab

vendettaautofab
    Member Emeritus

Hello to both of you. I am in southwest Michigan, about 20 min north of Mich. City. Ed, love 33/34 coupes, any pics?

Let me know if you guys need any parts or services. Keep in touch and take care!

Mike K.
    Vendetta Auto Fab
    www.vendettaautofab.com

4. Pontiacres Ranch

Pontiacres Ranch

Hey Scott!

I heard you were selling the Bird! Im on 600 west now, had to buy the place rather than lose the storage on the cars. I havent done much in the last 2 years, moving the family and the business at the same time has been rough. I went to Goodguys Indy & Valpo Target a few times, saw yor dad up there.

Mike K!

Nice to meet you, 20 miles north of Michigan city puts you between New Buffalo and Sawyer? I used to drive from here to Benton Harbor Every day for almost 2 years. Just off of Pipestone, Lazer Graphics. I havent been up that way since Goodguys Berrien Springs. No recent pics of Pops 33, full Fendered real steel orignial car. 3 inch chop. Once the weather breaks. I am kind of looking for a 56 Pontiac center section for the rear. the Ring & Pinion are chewed up in mine, seal went out, low on fluid, sounds like a rock crusher when you coast or are in reverse. Wont touch it till spring either.

Ed Evans
    Graphics Pit Stop
    Best Damn Embroidery in Town
    www.myspace.com/graphicspitstop
    graphicspitstop@aol.com
    219 996 7GPS

5. silent rick

silent rick

welcome to the hamb

6. greendream

greendream

Hello from LaPorte.

7. vendettaautofab

vendettaautofab
    Member Emeritus

I am in between sawyer and benton harbor, just off exit 16 on 94. Baroda is the town.

8. gt281stang

gt281stang
    from Pryor,Ok

Hey from down south!

9. Rich B.

Rich B.
    Member Emeritus
    from Portage,IN

Welcome to the board (I'm pretty new myself!)
    Lot's of Indiana boy's here. Had a 56 Pontiac
    2dr sedan once, lot's of fun.

Rich

10. ZomBrian

ZomBrian
    from in IN

Welcome from Richmond. I'd really love to see some pics of the wagon. My brother has a 56 4 door wagon.

11. Pontiacres Ranch

Pontiacres Ranch

Hello All!

Here's a pic of the 56 last summer at the Dunes. Shes Straignt, Faded, for the most part Solid, pretty much stock. Fun Beater! I didnt bring the long board that day, but I have one! Hope to have the Interior done this spring....Still not gonna run carpet though....Kids in and out, just easier to clean.

Ed

[​IMG]

12. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

Hi Ed, welcome to the hamb. I not to far west of you in Crown Point. I am working on a '26 track roadster and like to hang out at the Dunes also. looks like you have a great family and Pontiac too.

13. monzadood

monzadood
    BANNED

welcome to the board ed. its great to have you here. looking forward to hooking up and hanging out really soon.--keith

14. Ron

Ron

Welcome, I'm from around Muncie.

15. Dick Dake

Dick Dake

Hello from Valpo.

16. Double Bass

Double Bass
    from Lebanon

There goes the nieghborhood... :)

17. welcome hoosier! you freinds with shoebox(dave k)?

18. vendettaautofab

vendettaautofab
    Member Emeritus

All you NW indiana guys aint far from me, I am in southwest Michigan, about 30 min from Mich City.