Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie kid from Arkansas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 71elcamino, Dec 28, 2010.

1. 71elcamino

71elcamino

Hey guys, my name is mike. i had a guy refer me to the website, im really excited to use it because ive read some of the forums and they have given me ideas. I currently own a 01 ram ext cab 318 with a 5spd. i think of it as a hotrod even though its got like 220 hp. dumped flowmasters. i just sold my project car, a 1971 elcamino. im really wanting to build( and i know its not always the liked term) "ratrod". ive seen a couple and really like the look. i have a 69 chevy 307 that im going to use as the power plant. i found a 1st gen s10 frame( i know they have ugly suspension, but for $50, im not gonna be picky). i want to build this as cheap as possible, i know that it wont be easy, but i really want to get into old school cars. i really wanna learn the tradition and keep this stuff around. not all this electronic stuff. im 19, currently going to a technical school for aviation. i thank anyone in advance for advice and help they may give. im not a punk, so you dont have to worry about me being a typical teen. im open for ideas, suggestions and etc, im trying to learn all i can. so thank you in advance.

2. rusted_nut

rusted_nut
    from Arkansas

Hey Mike, glad you're here.

3. oldman2

oldman2

Mike, hello and welcome to the site.

4. Mike........
    Welcome to the HAMB from Maryland

5. Welcome from Connecticut

6. big bad john

big bad john

......Mike....welcome to the site.....enjoy and ride on the H.A.M.B.....

7. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

8. ratfink56

ratfink56

welcome from Harrison

9. No Cents

No Cents

Welcome from southern Indiana.

10. TudorJeff

TudorJeff