Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie in Somerset, Kentucky

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 75Stingray, Aug 3, 2007.

1. 75Stingray

75Stingray

My name is Chad, from Somerset KY. My good friend Stan, A.K.A fuel10922 on the H.A.M.B brought this site to my attention. I have read and looked at a bunch of great things. Presently I have a 1975 Corvette...yeah yeah I know....to new. Working on that. When the money frees up, plan on a 30s rod or a 50's sled.
    Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!

2. django47

django47

Hi Folks...anyone out there know where I can find a Bob's big boy statue ? django47

3. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Welcome from Pikeville.

4. John B

John B

Welcome to the madness that is the Hokey Ass Message Board. I really dig it when I see another Kentucky person signing up here.

Django47- You might have better luck if you post this in the wanted section of the classifieds and not in this guys intro. Good luck on your search though. I had the manager of a Big Boy tell me that some places keep one of their security cameras pointed at their Big Boy out front. Seems like a lot of people want one.

5. Its about time you did an intro. Now if we can just find the right hot rod for you! Maybe a cool truck? Later