Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Nitro Crewchief

Nitro Crewchief
    from Illinois

I just joined this site because of my interest in cars of all types. I am currently the crew chief on a nostalgia funny car running in the midwest under the name Dunn & Gone, owned and driven by John Dunn. The only "fun" vehicle I own is a 73 Corvette coupe, but I'm looking to sale it soon for something my wife and I can fit a car seat in for my grand daughter. I'm partial to the shoebox Chevies, but love most any car. I've been reading the posts for several weeks here so I already somewhat feel like part of the famliy. below are pictures of the funny car fresh out of the paint shop.

[​IMG]

2. 46highboypu

46highboypu

K? Welcome!! What happened to the Vega body? Isn't your brother on this board as well? What about the Dodge truck in the photo?

3. Nitro Crewchief

Nitro Crewchief
    from Illinois

Yep, my brother is on the crew as well. The Vega body became a convertable at Joliet last June on our best pass to date 6.04 @ 230 mph, it the lights the windshield caved in and then took the roof off, pictures below.
    The old truck belongs to John the funny car owner, it was an old tow truck and he is going to make a rat rod tow truck out of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]