Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie here..

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by coolvato, Feb 3, 2008.

1. coolvato

coolvato

Hey fellas, new to this site and to the world of ol'school rods, I've always thought they were cool but now it's time to get serious about my hobby. I currently own a 53 Chevy 2dr that I'm working on, I don't have any pictures at the moment but will post some soon. I look forward to being apart of this site and culture, and I hope I can get some good advise from you well seasoned members.

2. ChucoTownHotRods

ChucoTownHotRods
    BANNED

:Dwelcome to the hamb bro i am from el paso my jefe works for las cruces he tells me there's alot of rides out there just chillin typical though noone wants to sell but let me know if you need parts for anything or some work done that you cant door if you need help.:D

3. coolvato

coolvato

Thanks Chuco, your jefitos right theres alot of rides out here but the old guys that own them won't part with them and it's aways the same ol story that thier going to restore them some day. Thanks for the offer and same here hit me up if you ever need anything or want stop by and chew on the fat. Is there any clubs or any gatherings in Chuco?

4. ChucoTownHotRods

ChucoTownHotRods
    BANNED

there is but its always the same crap bro but i am trying to get a big show going here by the end of the year or some thing but i want it to be big cause there are alot of cars here in el paso but no one takes them to shows cause the shows suck so i got to get that going. Crazy but true i was traing here in elpaso community to becime a firefighter but there now going hire for like another year or more and there is people on the loist alredy alot to get hired so i called cruces fire and they told me they might be hiring cadets injune or something but if you got any info let me know i am really busy with the shop DONT GET ME WRONG but thats one thing i still waNT TO DO AND I AM STILL YOUNG IM ONLY 20 YEARS OLD SO IF YOU CAN FIND SOME INFO OUT FOR ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT :D