Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from the Central Valley, Ca

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Von Scott, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Von Scott

Von Scott
    from fresno,ca

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Rod and I live in Fresno, Ca. I'm an part-time pinstriper, full time car nut. I'm building a 1927 Olds modified with chevy 6 for power. Well actually I should say I'm helping build it. My first car and lucky enough to be friends with John Taylor also out of Fresno. You guys might have seen his work on xadamx's car. As soon as that model a is done my spot has been reserved in the Taylor garage. I'm also aquainted with Creeper Larry(hey Larry you sure you don't want the back half of that touring?jk). Anyways thought an official howdy was in order. I'll post some pics of my car when I get a chance.

2. tragic59

tragic59

I can't believe this thing made it to page 3 and got looked at by 22 people before me, and no one welcomed you.

Welcome. Be sure to post some pics of thet Olds. I love a straight six, even if it is a Chevy.

Also, check out the Friday art show posts and show off some of your pinstriping work there, when you get a chance.

3. 4dFord/SC

4dFord/SC

Welcome aboard! Any pix?

4. Muttley

Muttley

Welcome form another Fresno guy. [​IMG]

5. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Welcome to the HAMB,Rod!! [​IMG]

6. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

7. Otto

Otto

From one Fresneck to another, welcome.

Going to the HRR this weekend?

8. Von Scott

Von Scott
    from fresno,ca

Thanks everybody and otto no I'm going to b-town. I know I know before all you guys give me greef about being so close and not going, I'm already getting it. i made a promise to the wife that I wouldn't go to any shows till my car is finished, if I could buy what I need when I need for it. So far I've missed both Pasos and both b-towns and the car isn't done. Guess I better rethink my deal or get my f'ing car done,lol! Rod

9. Von Scott

Von Scott
    from fresno,ca

Hey I'm gonna try to post some pics of my car and some pics of John Taylor's modified that he had before the model a that xadamx threw up. I just ran across these and didnt know if anyone had put up pics like creeper larry or muttley. If they did then oh well it was cool enuf to show again.

Attached Files:

10. Von Scott

Von Scott
    from fresno,ca

Attached Files:

11. Von Scott

Von Scott
    from fresno,ca

Well I'm stumped can't get my pics up cause there too big. I'm no whiz at this stuff so if anyone knows how I can make them smaller so I can post them let me know please. Thanks