Register now to get rid of these ads!

newbie from stockton ca working on a 54 chevy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by immortal_kreation92, Apr 15, 2013.

1. immortal_kreation92

immortal_kreation92

[​IMG]whats up so i picked up a 54 210 a few months ago so i decided to hop on here for ideas n help. so far ive lowered the back but need help on the front

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. immortal_kreation92

immortal_kreation92

3. 1947chev

1947chev

air bags or the cheap way is heat up your springs in the front and drop down to the size u want but will be a hard ride

4. Bruce A Lyke

Bruce A Lyke

Looks like a nice car to start with, keep us posted on the progress

5. LeftCoastErik

LeftCoastErik

Welcome! Looks like a good start. Shorter springs up front (or cut 1-2 coils out) block the rear up. Smaller wheels/tires would help a bunch too

6. 54's have been popular posts the last few days. Welcome from Kansas City.

7. immortal_kreation92

immortal_kreation92

Yea I have the rear blocked already so I'm guessing my next step is cutting the coils.. Yea the rims will eventually go, I got the car with those wheels on it, I'm looking to get some fat white walls on some 15's maybe. I just put a 350 in it with a 400 tranny I am now looking for an original automatic steering column or a floor shifter to put on it. I'm having a hard time finding it also looking for the front windshield n visor.. Also how do I go about hooking up a fuel gauge?

8. immortal_kreation92

immortal_kreation92

Thanks for the welcomes :)