Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from southeast missouri

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by hphager, Nov 6, 2013.

1. hphager

hphager
    from Frohna,MO

My name is Aaron Hager. Ive been a gear head my whole life. Ive always played around with cars, trucks, atve etc. Im a farmer and also own a Ag service business. Im very aggressive in life and business. Im putting together a 65 C10. For basically(long story) just starting on it last spring its come a long way. It will be built in sort-of a day 2 fashion with some old school wheels and Im actually using a turbocharged 292 inline 6 backed by a 700R4. Im awaiting my head from Sissells and then I will have all of the components to assemble the motor-crower rods& rockers, JE pistons, comp cam, covers from Tom Lowe at 12 bolt.com. I just picked up my seat last week and couldnt be happier. I wanted some sort of "factory" look. The truck is painted marina blue and there was nothing out there even close. I took some pics of seats I like to my upholsterer and gave him free reign. He hit it out of the park, somewhat modeling it after a 67 Chevy II SS seat.

I should also mention I own a small powdercoating biz. I used to try to make a living out of it and learned a lot the hard way. I now just kinda treat it as beer money but I turn out quality affordable work....

Attached Files:

2. wicarnut

wicarnut

Welcome! from Wi. John

3. Jonnie King

Jonnie King
    from St. Louis

hphager...

Welcome to the H.A.M.B. !

I have realitives in Sikeston, Cape Girardeau, and, Farmington...know the SEMO Area well ! My first full-time job in Radio was in Poplar Bluff...in 1967.

Jonnie www.legends.thewwbc.net

4. 1arock

1arock

Welcome from SEMO