Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from So-Cal

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dannyacvc, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Dannyacvc

Dannyacvc

Hey i'm Danny I have a 31 ford coupe, 56 F100 (currently working on), and 53 Merc two door post. I signed up in 2010 and just been reading tons of threads you guys post it's a great wealth of knowledge and I'm thankful there's a site like this out there.

I'm currently (slowly) working on my f100. The person that owned it before me tried to graft a Chevell clip to have independent front suspension and did a really bad job. I picked up another f100 frame and basically gonna move the whole thing over but use the stock I-beam axle set up instead. Sid over at Dropped Axles (nice guy) streched my stock axle and revesed my leaf spring eyes. This is really my first time doing something like this but I figure it's never to late to start.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. 226 flattie

226 flattie
    from orange,ca

Welcome Danny, lets see some pictures your rides,

Nick

3. josh highley

josh highley

Hello and welcome from Cincy, OH. Sounds like you have some cool projects. Post some pics here and enjoy.

Josh

4. Welcome and yes it's an excellent time to start!

5. Dannyacvc

Dannyacvc

Here are pics of my 31 and 56
    Not a great pic of my 56 but you kinda get the drift.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]