Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from So-cal w/ pic

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Juggalo56, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Juggalo56

Juggalo56

hey Guys and girls, im Dave, been into kustom traditional rods for a while now. currently own a 56 chevy 210 4dr that was my highschool ride, daily driven for 7 years. plans for the future are airbags all around, some Smooties and wide whites., and some good old pinstripping.
    think i saw the HAMB just this weekend at the MOONEYES X-mas show at Irwindale, awesome show. cruised out with a few car clubs, the DEAD SLEDS and KING of KNIGHTS C.C.. saw the site and it got my interest real quik. seems everyone here is knowledgable and willing to help.

Dave

2. Squablow

Squablow

Juggalo56? Can I assume that's an ICP reference?

If you've got pics of your '56, post them up.

3. BadLuck

BadLuck

Welcome to the HAMB, nice to see more local people on here.... Lets see some pics....see ya around...

4. Juggalo56

Juggalo56

ya that would be an ICP reference. but we need a pic huh. alright lets see what i can come up with

Attached Files:

5. BadLuck

BadLuck

Good lookin car just like that....but would look cool with some wide whites...good luck and have fun....

6. kornbinder

kornbinder
    from Sonora, CA

Hey, hey!! Welcome from NorCal.

7. Welcome from SoCal!