Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Sacramento

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Sacramento Kustoms, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Sacramento Kustoms

Sacramento Kustoms

Hello all. Were a shop located in Sacramento CA. We specialize in building clean traditional style kustoms, Polishing, and custom sheetmetal work. We Also build quarter panels and cowl sections for 32,33, and 34 Fords. Bellow is a pic of one of our more recent builds (48 Mercury).
    GoransMerc.jpg

2. Von Farly 1923

Von Farly 1923
    from Sacramento

Welcome Aboard from Sacramento! You guys do really nice work.

3. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

4. Welcome aboard from Iowa!

5. Deu55

Deu55

Hey welcome ...Very nice..

6. fxfxr

fxfxr
    from eureka, ca

Welcome from up the road in Eureka.

7. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Hamb O'dex is all I can say.

I know so much about your business but nothing about you the person.

I also know that I would be reluctant to allow you to install componets or parts on any of my rides. Why you ask, well its because you don't read instructions. Instructions like the ones included in the STICKY at the top of this page.

Hopefully you will take my previous comments in jest as I mean no ill feeling towards you. Just read the sticky and tell us a little about you the person. Thats who I/we are interested in. Thats the sole purpose of this section.

Then jump over to the Hamb O'dex and advertise your business.

Some of us are hesitant about those we percieve to only be here to sell products or promote their business.......:D

8. Well said ....Trucked Up !

9. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Just a follow up to my previous post, newbie has 6 posts and every one is solicitation for business..................................:mad:

10. Kail

Kail
    from Austin, TX

calm down, he isn't as comfortable on the computer as he is in the shop, shit his wife is probably doing this for him. Just be happy that he is producing the parts that he does while all of you sit at your computer and talk shit.

Jesse is a stand up guy and I will vouch for him any day of the week, give him some time to feel his way around, maybe he will post an "OMG (personal experiance) was f'n rad" thread

so HAMB private security its ok, put away the flashlight.

11. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Actually Kail I am extremely calm. And I am also no computer whizz. But I do know the meaning of "New to the H.A.M.B? Introduce yourself here. That the purpose of this board.

Nowhere did I comment on him personally,and I did indicate that my comments were in jest, something you chose not to do when addressing me and my sitting at a computer............. That speaks volumes about you and where you are coming from.

Had there been as much effort in doing an intro as there were the advertising we wouldn't even be here.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  12. Everything is OK !
    firstnomad

13. Sacramento Kustoms

Sacramento Kustoms

I apologize for ruffling anyones feathers, not my intentions. I read the sticky before posting the original introduction and twice since then and I still cant seem to understand where I went wrong (It's a good thing we arent building kit cars or installing body kits on hondas or else we'd be screwed). I was thinking an introduction from the shop was appropriate but if you want to know details like how I enjoy poetry, long walks on the beach, and how sunsets are my favorite then more power to you......(Is this the HAMB or eharmony???)

All joking aside my name is Garrett and I work for Sacramento Kustoms (I handle the internet stuff for the owner because to him its a rubiks cube). The owner of the shop is Jesse Miller. Jesse's married with three great kids. He grew up in the outskirts of Sacramento in a large family heavily devoted to Classic cars. Jesse grew up polishing with his father. A number of years ago Jesse started his own polishing business for local builders and a number of shops such as Roseville Rod & Custom. In 2008 Jesse formed Sacramento Kustoms in the hopes of turning his love of building cars into his life. Jesse built a 1947 Ford Coupe, thats been chopped, bagged, SBC drivetrain, and a custom interrior for his wife Teresa. Jesse's current personal build is a 47 Ford Convertible which I'll work on getting some photos up.

Trucked up I dont really want to get in a pissing match but out of my 6 posts: 1 was an introduction (or at least that was my intention), 2 of them were want ads (definitly not a solicitaition), The other 3 could be considiered a solicitaiton, BUT please remember this is a business, this is how we feed our kids (and between Jesse, Jeremy, and myself we have a combined total of 7). Weve been discussing becoming an Alliance Vendor and offering a substantial discount on our products and shop rates to other Alliance members.

14. Welcome to the HAMB...

15. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Welcome Garrett.

Thanks for following up. I would just like you to know that for some time this board has been hit by those only looking to score a part, sell a part or pick up some business and then they disappear. With that in mind I replied to your post.

I am all for anyone that wants to hang around and learn/teach. So Welcome again and I will PM you to futher explain my position.....:)

16. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.
    Everything is OK!

firstnomad

17. shortblock

shortblock
    from Sacramento

You guys should check out Sacramento Kustoms.....Jesse has been working on my car and what a change in the last few weeks!

Attached Files:

18. Welcome from Arkansas. Thank you for the follow up intro, it will make life better....

19. custom100

custom100

First I would also like to say welcome to the H.A.M.B.!

Second I have to say it seems like 90% of the threads I read, at some point, have someone "calling someone out" on something. I gotta say it makes it a LOT less enjoyable to read a thread when half the posts are this way. There are people on here to pull the threads and deal with the people they believe are abusing this forum. Please, let them do it!!

Third, I attended the Sacramento Kustoms open house and Jesse, Jeremy and Garret are all great guys who live, eat, and breathe classic cars! They build some of the cleanest traditional style cars I have seen, and don't know how to anything less then 100%! This forum is lucky to have them aboard.

20. ShastaStyle

ShastaStyle
    from Nor-Cal

Welcome from Rocklin!!!

21. R33CHEBY

R33CHEBY

Welcome to the HAMB. I've seen your guys work around town... Nice rides!

22. Welcome from Connecticut

23. Novadude55

Novadude55
    from CA

Welcome from Central Ca

24. Total Performance

Total Performance
    from Nor Cal

25. Welcome from El Dorado, California, and yes I know this is where "Poor Red's" is at.

26. pecker head

pecker head

If anyone sees Jesse Miller please tell him I need my Buick Trim. He’s had for a year. Thanks Peck