Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Oklahoma

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by "Poncho", Apr 20, 2005.

1. "Poncho"

"Poncho"
    from Tulsa OK

Guess i have to post on this first. I have been reading on the HAMB for a while now. Me and a good friend just opened a vintage speed shop in Glenpool OK if anyone knows where that is. Anyways thought it would be good to chat on hear with you guys and gals.
    Thanks,
    "Poncho"

2. CathyH

CathyH

Welcome to the HAMB from a fellow Oklahoman! I know Glenpool. I use Legends, which is kind of in Glenpool. Where is your shop, and what all do you do? CH

3. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome aboard

4. "Poncho"

"Poncho"
    from Tulsa OK

What do you use legends for? We have northwest speed equipments parts, we have suspension parts, Nailhead, Caddy, Small block parts. We sell T-shirts, Hurst, Snieder cams, and our own for now. We do custom painting, pinstriping and airbrushing. Basically we build hot rods. We are currently building a traditional style 41 chevy truck. its channeled nine inches and running a pontiac. we are also about to paint a 56 chevy 210 gasser style running a 327. We want the shop to be a place for people to hang out and have a good time, not a place to just come and buy something and leave. Anyways if you get time come and hangout.

5. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

its going to be hard for us okies to hangout there, if you dont tell us where it is!!!!! welcome to the board

6. coupe5w36

coupe5w36

Welcome from Australia. Your shop sounds great, if it weren't so darn far away I'd love to drop by! Cheers.

7. Roothawg

Roothawg

8. LoungeLife

LoungeLife
    from Tulsa

Heya Poncho - welcome to the board, been meaning to get out there and have a look around, swiped some of your flyers from Cheap Thrills and took them up to Mercury Lounge with me.

You should come up to Mercury Saturday evening and network. The Electric Rag Band is opening up for The Rumblejetts, should have some great cars in the parking lot - I'll be working the door, come say hi.

Ryan

9. LoungeLife

LoungeLife
    from Tulsa

Might help if I told you where that was - it's the NE corner of 18th & Boston in tulsa

my cell number is 527-3708

10. "Poncho"

"Poncho"
    from Tulsa OK

Sorry I forgot to put the location on here. The address is 14024 s. Birch, but if you go are coming down highway 75 you exit onto 141st. which is the main street in glenpool, go down about a quarter mile and we are on the north side of the road right behind paradis donuts. Our hours are Tuesday through Sat. 9am to 9pm and Sunday 12-7pm we are closed on mondays but if you need something you can call me at 527-9036. AND I forgot to mention this saturday April 30 we are having a grand opening. We are surving free food and we hope to have a good turnout of cars. I talked to Ron Myers and Toot and asked them to come and do some striping with me. and i am working on getting a band to play last minute. so if anyone knows one that we will do it for free them drop me a line. sorry for the last minute notice. Sorry i couldnt make it out the the lounge on Saturday i worked the Tulsa swap meet over the weekend and i was to damn tired to do anything that night. Some guy at the swap meet told me about it and asked me to come out there but as i said i was freaking tired. I need to come out some night and network there, so if there is a good night to be there tell me. anyways i hope to see some of you guys out there on saturday, let me know who you are. talk to you guys and gals later. "Poncho"

11. AaronP

AaronP
    from Hooker, OK

Cool another Okie

12. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Damn another Okie, :D Wecome to the HAMB.