Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie, from Melbourne, Australia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Nekronomicon, May 23, 2005.

1. Nekronomicon

Nekronomicon

G'day, I've known of this site for ages now so I thought I better register sometime. Im 21 and currently, studying mechanical engineering, own a Ford XP and a 63 chev, the XP's going soon hopefully and the chevy will turn into a very nice mild custom, ummm i also like psychobilly/rockabilly, comics, and drinking...anyway enough talking, speak to you all soon-

2. Welcome!

Have to meet you at some stage, any pics of the chev for us???

Cheeers

maiki

3. Nekronomicon

Nekronomicon

Hey thanks for that, nah i dont have any good pics yet, its not that exciting yet, i got it flat black, red wheels and baby moons which has been done to death. You might know it though, was in street machine a couple of years ago and I bought it off Stevo, from the band Area 7...?? Anyway I'll get some pics up eventually but I've just started on it...hopefully i'll see you guys round soon :D

4. hey man.

i know the car, i remember seeing it advertised at Locolowriders. make a neat custom man. you like psychobilly and comics? me too, and I like pinacoladas and getting caught in the rain.

welcome to the hamb :D

danny

5. jimbob

jimbob

Definate GAMBer Danny.

6. Hey Nekronomicon63,
    Hey another from the Gold Chainer side of Melbourne, good to see a few more from the right side of town are joining in. We need some gatherings a bit more central, I hate having to take a cut lunch to get to them :D.
    I've seen you and your car around. Good to see plans for the chev are mild custom, flat-black has reached overkill status......
    Enjoy the HAMB, there is some seriuosly good shit to learn off of here.

Brett a.k.a. Devilrod

7. striper

striper

Don't know the car...but I know Stevo. Haven't seen him in a long time. How's he gettin on? Welcome to another Strayan.

8. Nekronomicon

Nekronomicon

Thanks guys, Stevo's gettin along fine I spose. Their starting to do a few gigs again now but I dont know how much longer Area 7 will be around for. Anyway I'll get some photo's up here soon, just put some primer on the bonnet last night after welding up some holes, it feels good to have finally started :D

9. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB, show some pics when you get a chance.

10. monaroau

monaroau

99% Aussie replies. Now that is a warm reception. Welcome, I am a newbie myself. Dont worry if you get a bit of shit now and then, they only do it out of love:D :D . I know area7 but not as well as you by the sounds of it. Love to see some pics

11. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

12. Nekronomicon

Nekronomicon

Thanks heaps guys, would be great to meet some of you at some shows. And yeah, I know I'll eventually cop shit about something here but I'll just give it straight back! :D

13. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Ahhhhhhh D! I FREAKIN LOVE that song!!:D

Oh yeah welcome and just ignore the Punk! Or you could just ignore me, I'm jealous, he looks better in high heels then I do!:rolleyes: :D
    xxx
    Brandy

14. tysond

tysond

It's about time you signed up here Luke. Good to have you.
    Here's some photos of your car, and one I made.

15. Silva

Silva

welcome aboard,Iam basically a new guy too.Spent quite awhile looking before i joined in,good luck with your project.

16. Nekronomicon

Nekronomicon

Thanks for that tyson, hope all your car troubles from last night are over :D
    And yeah, theres a photo (or two?) of my chev, will get some here soon-