Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Ks.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dodgit, Oct 25, 2010.

1. dodgit

dodgit

Hey, I'm glad to join this org. I'am presently getting ready to put a '76 360 in my 1950 Dodge Coupe. I haven't ever tried this before but here goes. Things that concern me is the left header clearing the steering. Has anyone been there and maybe a header from a earlier model work . I sure need some input on that and the size of the trans. I have a 727A. Probably need a 904.I saw a left header that cleared the steering but I don't have a man.# on it.

2. Novadude55

Novadude55
    from CA

Maybe you could expand a little more about yourself,
    Welcome

3. dodgit

dodgit

What car or cars are you in to? I just sold a '80 chev monza 2+2 with a 406 a few months back.

4. Welcome, but please post a proper intro.

5. ////////////////Proper Intro.............please !///////////////////..just to make it easier, please read the Sticky, and then tell us a little bit about yourself. Car experience's past, present, and goals for the future.......that sort of thing. Good Luck, and Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

firstnomad
    www.angelfire.com/jazz/flatlandstudio