Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Kansas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bilt, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Bilt

Bilt

Hi all. I'm new as a member to this place but have been reading the post for several years. I figured I would give it a shot and see what I can screw up. lol. I've not built any cars for the last ten years....since I got married and started a family, but recently I've been getting back into the swing of the days gone by and dragging some new projects to my shop. I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things but hope I can get some ideas and guidance on some of my new builds from other members. I've never done a full "frame up" car but recently started collecting pieces to do my first two cars from the ground up. Trying to stay focused on one at a time but collecting parts for both. Look forward to getting to know some of you!!!
    Barclay

2. Greetings and welcome from South Australia.

3. mrenfro

mrenfro
    from Kansas

Welcome fellow Kansas gear head.

4. Welcome From CT! (been there done that)

5. wreckfixer

wreckfixer

welcome from sunny and hot, garden city.

6. yblock292

yblock292

Hey, welcome from derby, some great guys there in winfield!

7. DozerMek

DozerMek
    from Chapman,KS

Welcome from Chapman.

8. pumpman

pumpman

Welcome from Union Pier, MI.

9. 1968FED

1968FED
    from Goddard KS

Welcome from an Ark City native!

10. Bilt

Bilt

Thanks for the warm welcome eveyone!!! Man there are alot of Kansas Natives on this site!!!

11. Welcome from Hillsboro!! what kind of projects do you go going right now?

12. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

13. tcb-1

tcb-1

Welcome aboard, from Shawnee!

14. Bilt

Bilt

I have a 23 T body with a 2x4 frame that was built in Tulsa by a friend. Just bought a 29 Model A frame with a banjo out back and a stock front end that I'm dragging home next weekend. And a month ago I bought a "field fresh" 27 tall T coupe body. I'm finding the pieces now just need to start putting them togethor.

15. If you ever need any pieces for a model a, let me know. I know of a fella down here thats got ALOT of parts. i've started moving alot of his parts into my garage as money and time allow haha. even have a couple shells if you need.

16. Bilt

Bilt

Thanks man. I'm focused on Model T's since not as many people build the T coupes but it's nice to know where to find some A stuff. I have a lot of friends down here that kill for A stuff and everyone wants a fresh model A body!!!!

17. I hear you on that one man, i had started working on a 29 coupe. But then got my hands on a clean '41 Ford pickup and have switched to it now (hope i didnt make a mistake haha).

18. Abomb

Abomb

Welcome from Northwestern KS...

19. Old F.A.R.T.

Old F.A.R.T.

Welcome from Salina!!