Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Canada

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Custom54, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Custom54

Custom54

Hi,

Been reading this forum for some time now, and figured it was time to sign up. I have learned allot from the posts on here, and am hoping I can add some of my knowldge / opinions also.
    I have a 1954 Chevy Belair, it has been clipped and has a 350 cu/in with a 700R. In a few weeks it is getting a chop, some Packard tail lights, skirts and other custom goodies. I attend a fair amount of shows in the USA, so hoping to meet some fellow HAMBERS this summer.

Mike :D

2. Welcome Mike.............look forward to seeing pic's of your 54 ...........good luck with the chop!! :)

3. flamedolds

flamedolds

Welcome aboard -- any pics of the ride? Plannin on makin super run in red deer this year?

4. Custom54

Custom54

Thanks Fast Elvis, I will Keep the HAMB posted on my chop, lots of pics and how to do it type info.

5. .....kool Mike......I have a friend (Furious Phil) that just picked up a stock 2 door 54 chevy and is looking at chopping the lid sometime this Spring. So your tech post on your chop should be a big help man!!

6. Custom54

Custom54

I just figured out how to post pics, here are a couple of my ride.

chev1.JPG

chev2.JPG

7. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

nice pics. welcome to the hamb.