Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Canada...already makin mistakes

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by borntoloze, May 27, 2010.

1. Hello from Ontario Canada. Mid forties here, been into cars all my life. Bought an original, complete and running '38 Olds Business coupe and "fixed" it. Mustang II, Camaro rear, TH 350, mid eighties 350 Chev, tilt GM column, Jeep leaf springs, BeeCool rad etc. Also have an unfinished 'glass dunebuggy waiting for some attention. I actually posted a couple of minutes ago looking for help regarding an engine issue, and apparently I posted it in the "introduce yourself" forum. Sorry about that. More comfortable around a wrench than a computer. Steve

2. Welcome from Iowa!! Life is full of mistakes.

3. Thanks for the welcome...MY life is full of mistakes. Based on the number of mistakes I make, I should really be the smartest person on earth...problem is I either don't learn from my mistakes or I forget what I learned. When I was born I was given the option of a large "male part" or a great memory, for the life of me I can't remember which one I chose.

4. screwball

screwball

Welcome from eastern ont. And THE LOSERS car club.