Register now to get rid of these ads!

newbie from Belgium

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 30 A coupe, May 15, 2006.

1. 30 A coupe

30 A coupe

Hi all,

I have a 1930 Ford model 'A' coupe. At the moment it's almost completely stock. I just removed the fenders and put some 1935 Ford wires on it. We don't have a long summer so I'm going to drive it like this at the moment. Next winter Im going to hop-up the four banger put juice brakes and a 1935 Ford I-beam on it.
    Next week I'm coming to the US, here is the plan:
    Paso, The Antique Nationals and the LA Roadster Show. In between the weekends I'm going to do like all tourists do, sight seeing.
    The third weekend I will be in Utah, so I wonder if there is a show or a run aroud Moab at that time?
    I also would like to go to the So-Cal Speed Shop open house if it is still on the friday before the LA Roadster Show!

That's all for now!

Cheers from Belgium,

Eddy

Attached Files:

2. Welcome Eddy, Very cool ride! I dig it as it is!!
    My Dad was originally from Belgium, Ninove. My Grandma was from there and my Gramps was from Holland. I'm not sure who far that is from you(but can't be too far!), I've never been... Yet! Hopefully someday I'll make it there!
    Have a great time on your trip.

3. 30 A coupe

30 A coupe

Yes, Ninove is not far from where I live only about 40 miles, but as you say everything in Belgium is close, it's such a small country.
    I'm not going to change the looks of the 'A', only engine, brakes and front end and maybe a slight kick-up of the frame in the rear (just the height of the chassis rails)
    :D